YOUR FAMILY IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Wyatt D. Dittburner
As an experienced family law attorney in Southeastern Wisconsin, Attorney Wyatt D. Dittburner is a dedicated advocate and counselor for individuals needing assistance in all family law matters. Attorney Dittburner is a member of the team at Burbach & Stansbury S.C., where he practices family law exclusively throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Kenosha, and Racine counties. He focuses his practice on traditional divorce litigation, collaborative divorce, paternity, family law appeals, LGBTQ matters, and prenuptial agreements.
Attorney Dittburner earned his Bachelors of Arts with high honors at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in philosophy and political science. His desire to help individuals in their time of need led him to enroll in law school at Marquette University Law school, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 2013.
Attorney Dittburner is currently a member of the Leander J. Foley Society of Family Lawyers, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin Family Law Section and Division of Young Lawyers, and Milwaukee Young Lawyers. He has also served as a volunteer at the Milwaukee County Justice Center.
Having grown up on a family farm in central Wisconsin, Attorney Dittburner is committed to working hard for Wisconsin families and individuals. When he is not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his family, camping, snowboarding, fly fishing, and being outdoors in general.
Membership & Leadership Positions
- Leander J. Foley Society of Family Lawyers, Member, Present
- CFLCW, Member, Present
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Family Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Division of Young Lawyers, Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Leander J. Foley Matrimonial Chapter of the American Inns of Court, Past Member
- Society of Family Lawyers, Past Member
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Member
- Past Board Member, Director of Social Media, Collaborative Foundation of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Graduated High Honors
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Political Science
Classes & Seminars
- Panelist Member, “GALS and Practitioners: What Do You Want From Us?,” delivered to the Wisconsin Supreme Court Office of Judicial Education, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, March 2017
- “Contempt: Case Law Update”, delivered to the Leander J. Foley Matrimonial Chapter of the American Inns of Court, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, October 2014
- Contributor to case studies, “Divorce Wisconsin Style: Wisconsin Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers,” Judges Panel, February 2020.
- Milwaukee Justice Center, 2013 to 2017
- Wills For Heroes, 2011 to 2012
- Intellectual Property in Divorce: A Brief Overview, Wisconsin Journal of Family Law, Vol. 36, No. 4, 1999
Certified Legal Specialties
- Trained Collaborative Practitioner, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Post Judgment Divorce
- Family Law Appeals
- LGBTQ Matters
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Brin V. Brin, 354 Wis. 2d 510, 849 N.W.2d 900 (Ct. App. 2014)
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi